To make EPS cement, you will need the following materials:
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS) beads
- Portland cement
The ratio of materials will vary depending on the desired strength and density of the EPS cement. However, a typical mix ratio is 1 part EPS beads to 6 parts cement to 12 parts sand to 6 parts water.
To make the EPS cement, follow these steps:
- Mix the EPS beads and cement thoroughly in a dry mixer.
- Add the sand and water and mix until a uniform slurry is formed.
- Pour the slurry into a mold or formwork and allow it to cure for at least 24 hours.
Once the EPS cement has cured, it can be used to make a variety of products, such as building blocks, wall panels, and insulation.
Here are some additional tips for making EPS cement:
- Use clean, fresh water.
- Make sure that the EPS beads and cement are thoroughly mixed before adding the sand and water.
- Pour the slurry into the mold or formwork slowly and carefully to avoid trapping air bubbles.
- Cure the EPS cement in a moist environment to prevent cracking.
EPS cement is a lightweight and durable material that can be used for a variety of applications. It is also relatively inexpensive to produce, making it a popular choice for construction projects in many developing countries.
After you make EPS cement,you can cut the block into sheets by sawing machine or cut into 2D models by CNC foam cutting machine