After the installation of PS pellets equipment at buyer factory,user need to operate the full line,we give you short guidance for operating the PS pellets equipment.
The user manual of PS pellets equipment at 1st time.
1) Operating the heating temperature to be higher around 40 mins until you can manually drag the belt;you drag it 8-10 times,then keep increase the temperature for 10 mins,we can swtich on the PS pellets equipment now.The temperature need to continue,cause production need more energy.You need adjust the heating for different plastics.
2) It is important to keep the heating temperature stable,you can test the heating with a piece of foam at machine head to see if it can be melted.The heating can be around 200’C.
3) The feeding needs to be evenly,cause it is important to make good pellets.
Any use of our factory’s products shall be implemented according to the "Three Guarantees Regulations". Within one year of the warranty period, our factory can send technicians to the user for free installation and debugging, teach technology, and provide accessories for life, ensuring user satisfaction and peace of mind!
Before the customer purchases the PS pellets equipment, our company will send engineering and technical personnel to the user’s site for free to plan the site and design the appropriate process plan; after the purchase of the machine, the company will assign free after-sales service personnel to the site to guide the installation and debugging of the customer, and assist the customer to plan and manage the equipment. , until the user is satisfied.
(1) Selection of equipment model of the PS pellets equipment.
(2) Design and manufacture products according to customer requirements.
(3) Train technical personnel for customers.
(4) The company sends engineering and technical personnel to the user site for free to plan the site, design the best process and scheme for the user.
(1) Acceptance of PS pellets equipment.
(2) Assist clients in formulating construction plans.
(1) Dedicated after-sales service personnel are assigned free of charge to arrive at the site to guide customers in installation and commissioning for the PS pellets equipment.
(2) Equipment installation and debugging.
(3) On-site training of operators.
Leave a Reply