After the EPS sheets are made by EPS machine from insulation factory,they will be installed on the external wall of buildings,there will be some problem if the installation is not good.
External wall insulation is made of polymer mortar, flame retardant foam board and other materials, which integrates functions such as thermal insulation and waterproofing. External wall insulation wall problems generally occur after the temperature cycle changes in winter and summer, and there are the following problems.
First: insulation layer falls off
Due to the quality of the materials used, construction and other reasons, the external wall insulation board is prone to displacement and hollowing, and the insulation layer has hollowing and falling off.
1. Basic structure: The outer wall of the frame structure is prone to deformation of the masonry at the joints between the concrete beams and columns and the masonry. The decorative components of the exterior wall are not firmly fixed and displaced, so that the insulation layer is partially hollowed, and water seeps for a long time after cracks occur, and finally the insulation layer falls off.
2. Improper handling of the wall interface: In addition to the clay brick wall, the surface of the insulation board also needs to be treated with interface mortar, otherwise it will also cause partial hollowing of the insulation layer.
3. Improper anti-compression measures: The surface load of the insulation board is too large, or the negative wind pressure resistance measures are unreasonable.
Second: the plastering layer is cracked
Plastering mortar, also known as anti-cracking mortar, plays an important role in the entire external thermal insulation system and establishes a reliable protective layer for the external thermal insulation board. The cracked plastering layer cannot solve a series of problems such as thermal insulation and heat insulation of external thermal insulation.
1. Construction technology: The surface of the base layer is too flat, and the use of adhesive thickness, multi-layer boards, and grinding and leveling adjustment methods will lead to defects in the quality of insulation; the dust, particles and other substances on the surface of the base layer are not subjected to interface treatment; the insulation board is bonded The area is too small to meet the specifications.
2. Temperature difference change: When the sun shines directly on the surface of the plastering mortar in summer, the surface temperature of the plastering mortar can reach 50~70℃. In case of sudden rainfall, the surface temperature of the mortar will drop to about 15℃. This temperature difference change and the influence of day and night temperature difference and seasonal temperature lead to the deformation of the plastering mortar layer, which is prone to cracks.
3. Material factors: Some construction units will use shoddy insulation boards, which are not dense enough, resulting in cracking of the plastering mortar layer.
Third: The external wall is hollow and falling off
Errors in construction and the influence of temperature may be one of the reasons for the problems of exterior wall tiles. In addition to making the appearance of the wall unsightly, the hollow and falling bricks also have many hidden dangers.
1. Temperature changes: The temperature difference between different seasons and day and night changes, which affects the facing bricks, and the facing layer will generate local stress concentration on the vertical and horizontal walls. The tiles will fall off.
2. External force factors: for example, uneven foundation settlement causes wall deformation and dislocation, and wall bricks fall off; extreme weather such as typhoon may also occur.
3. Material quality: Due to the incompatibility and incoordination of the materials of each layer of the composite wall, the face bricks are displaced, and the waterproof measures of the outer wall are not in place, resulting in water infiltration and damage to the face brick bonding layer.
Leave a Reply