Plastic material includes the followings
- PP (polypropylene) stands for woven bags, fruit baskets, etc.
- PE (polyethylene) stands for greenhouse film, garbage bags, etc.
- ABS (acrylonitrile- butadiene -benzenediene copolymer) stands for housings of household appliances, bumpers, etc.
- PET (polyterephthalic acid) stands for plastic bottles, beverage bottles, etc.
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)) stands for wire sheath, packing box, etc.
- PC (polycarbonate) stands for lampshade, CD, etc.
- PA (nylon) stands for wheels, etc.
- EPS（expanded polystyrene）stand for insulation sheets,package foam box etc.